Name:
Location: Manhattan, New York, United States

I've fallen for a man that I cannot have. "What would happen if we kissed Would your tongue slip past my lips Would you run away, would you stay Or would I melt into you Mouth to mouth, lust to lust Spontaneously combust The room is spinning out of control Act like you didn't notice Brushed my hand"

Hate Mail!

Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Very Well Then

It seems my last post went misunderstood. I never said or meant to imply that I don't love Bobby. I'm just glad that he knows without me, the real me having to tell him. As much as i wanted him to know, i didn't want to be the first of either of us to say it. Now I feel as though a successful game of through the grapevine has been played.

I know that he and I can never be a "we". Not in the normal sense anyway. But, oh how I wish.

I know that he doesn't sleep well. Nor do I. I find myself trying to drift off thinking of him. Those eyes with what I was sure were tears in them. Those beautiful, smooth hands. My hand rested in his exactly once. The energy in that brief moment was just amazing. It was like getting struck by lightening. I'm sure he felt it too.

My hand in his. Even though it was in an interrogation room and he was testing me for bloody anthrax, it was still a moment of complete safety for me. At least the closest I've ever come to being safe anyway. No matter what he thinks that I've done, I knew just by the gentle grip on my hand that he would never let physical harm come to me. He would protect me regardless of how evil I am.

That man is just incredible. The only man that I've ever needed but couldn't quite catch. If it is this intense between us and we rarely ever speak, how unfathomable it would be if we were actually to do the dance of love.

2 Comments:

Blogger ann said...

wow

3:49 PM  
Blogger VDOFan said...

I wouid say most likely very hot. if you were to "dance". It sucks to go for someone you can't have doesn't it? I certainly feel for ya in that respect I have done it myself.

7:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home