Name:
Location: Manhattan, New York, United States

I've fallen for a man that I cannot have. "What would happen if we kissed Would your tongue slip past my lips Would you run away, would you stay Or would I melt into you Mouth to mouth, lust to lust Spontaneously combust The room is spinning out of control Act like you didn't notice Brushed my hand"

Hate Mail!

Thursday, November 17, 2005

The One So Dear To My Heart

He is struggling with impossible decisions. I'm not the sort of person to wallow in emotions but I feel bad for him, truly I do. It may come as a shock to know that even I hate what has been done to his poor mother. Our "verbal ballet" as it has been called may include shots about her but even I would draw the line with bringing any harm to her. Shocking isn't it? true nonetheless.

I've been doing some reading of my own and if I were in his shoes i don't know what I would do either. No good, clear choice in the lot.

1 Comments:

Blogger VDOFan said...

and definitely no clear good decisions especially with you around

8:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home