Name:
Location: Manhattan, New York, United States

I've fallen for a man that I cannot have. "What would happen if we kissed Would your tongue slip past my lips Would you run away, would you stay Or would I melt into you Mouth to mouth, lust to lust Spontaneously combust The room is spinning out of control Act like you didn't notice Brushed my hand"

Hate Mail!

Thursday, November 03, 2005

Oh My Love

There is such comfort in knowing that I am not alone in feeling this way. Not that I wish any more pain upon you. It's just good to know that someone cares as much for me as I do them.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

10:53 AM  
Blogger VDOFan said...

Don't flatter yourself.

11:21 AM  
Blogger Shadow of a Joke said...

hehehe. VDOFan, you rock.

7:14 PM  
Blogger VDOFan said...

aww thanks, that's the nicest thing anyone has ever said to me;)

hugs shadow

7:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! »

11:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home