Name:
Location: Manhattan, New York, United States

I've fallen for a man that I cannot have. "What would happen if we kissed Would your tongue slip past my lips Would you run away, would you stay Or would I melt into you Mouth to mouth, lust to lust Spontaneously combust The room is spinning out of control Act like you didn't notice Brushed my hand"

Hate Mail!

Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Fly Me To The Moon Bobby

My Dear Bobby,

Is that what you really want most- an hour alone with me? Would an hour be quite enough? I would most definetly need more than that but I'd gladly settle for those 60 precious, uninterrupted minutes. You know all that you have to do is ask. I don't think that I'd be able to resist you or the temptation of what could come of that time together. I know you could haul me off to prison but it might be worth the risk of that. After all, who am I alone when I already know who my heart belongs to?

But prison really is such a dreadful place, dreary color schemes and all.

You said awhile back that you had wished we met years ago before well, my life's path was set in stone. I've thought about that idea often. Would meeting such a brilliant, charming, moral man have rubbed off? I like to think that it would have. In fact, I need to believe so.

I'm ready Bobby, whenever you decide it's time.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, I was searching for info on legitimate work home business opportunity and bumped into your site. Obviously, your site is not about legitimate work home business opportunity, but I hope you wont mind me adding it to my favorites.

11:33 AM  
Blogger Shadow of a Joke said...

Does the term Psychological therapy mean anything to you? Look it up.

11:38 PM  
Blogger *alex eames* said...

How I'd love to fly you to the moon!

3:52 AM  
Blogger Amy said...

I like the new look of the blog.

10:34 AM  
Blogger Shadow of a Joke said...

Love the new look.

1:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! »

4:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home