Name:
Location: Manhattan, New York, United States

I've fallen for a man that I cannot have. "What would happen if we kissed Would your tongue slip past my lips Would you run away, would you stay Or would I melt into you Mouth to mouth, lust to lust Spontaneously combust The room is spinning out of control Act like you didn't notice Brushed my hand"

Hate Mail!

Friday, October 28, 2005

This Has All Been Rather Interesting

Well. I took 2 steps back and just did what I do best, observed. First I must comment on how dreadfully foolish Bobby is to think that the imposter would be the real me. Of course I'm watching everything from afar, have from the beginning, but this. Would I really make my prescence known that quickly? Profess my love for the man and admit crimes within a few paragraphs?

Not likely.

Not that I'm unhappy to see someone else do these things because now I get the joy of his reaction without needing to say anything myself at all. I won't even argue or deny the points raised, but it didn't come from me. There is an extra satisfaction and joy in that.

Bobby once told me that he isn't like all of my other conquests. So true that is. Everyone else has been a breeze to wrap around my finger. Bobby, I don't even know where to start. He doesn't just see me, he sees through me.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

8:59 AM  
Blogger VDOFan said...

You know you love him. Admit it.:)

2:38 PM  
Blogger graypasha said...

If ever there are two people demonstrating jing-jang Bobby and Nichole do. I believe they are the living chemical reaction, and if united, this acid and base, they would form a perfect neutralized, complete individual - they need each other to be whole

9:09 PM  
Blogger ann said...

If we all love him, so do you
A million women can't be wrong

5:30 AM  
Blogger NemesisNicole said...

MMMM...Another one of us! I like this!

12:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home